Welcome! Whether you’re a beginner to yoga or just new to our studio we are looking forward to meeting you! Be sure to take advantage of one (or both!) of our best offers-one for yoga and one for wellness!
Once you’ve got that, navigate back here to learn what to expect on your first visit:
Thrive is a state-of-the-art green facility, featuring three yoga rooms, one with infrared heat and one that’s unheated-both dedicated to group instruction, plus one dedicated to serving our private student-base. Our Wellness Modalities include two treatment rooms with three massage therapists on staff, as well as a Contrast Therapy Room with two Infrared Saunas and a Cold Plunge. Enjoy a large lobby and yoga boutique, as well as changing rooms and bathrooms/showers for your convenience and use.
- Wear light clothing that will allow you to move freely in class.
- Bring your own yoga mat or purchase on in-studio.
- Bring a large towel to cover your mat or rent one in-studio.
- Bring water or purchase in-studio. Water fountains also available.
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal in the 2 hours preceding practice.
- Check in at front desk, and check out of distraction by turning off your cell phone.
- Advise your teacher of any injuries/conditions or if you need to leave early.
- If you are utilizing the Sauna or Cold Plunge, please bring a towel and a bathing suit.