Welcome! Whether you’re a beginner to yoga or just new to our studio…here’s what to expect on your first visit:
Thrive is a state-of-the-art green facility, featuring two yoga rooms with infrared heat: one dedicated to group instruction and the other to serving our private student-base & nutritional counseling clients. Enjoy a large lobby and yoga boutique, as well as a childcare area. Changing rooms and bathrooms/showers with toiletries are available for your convenience and use.
- Wear light clothing that will allow you to move freely in class.
- Bring your own yoga mat or purchase on in-studio.
- Bring a large towel to cover your mat or rent one in-studio.
- Bring water or purchase in-studio. Water fountains also available.
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal in the 2 hours preceding practice.
- Check in at front desk, and check out of distraction by turning off your cell phone.
- Advise your teacher of any injuries/conditions or if you need to leave early.
Click on our video to check out what our classes and studio offer.